Tribal Medium Colorful Crochet Bag - Crossbody Boho Bag
- Free US Shipping, on $100+ Orders.
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Colorful & unique crochet bag, handcrafted by talented Wayuu artisans in La Guajira Colombia. It takes approximately 20 days for an indigenous woman to knit one bag, and each design is inspired by nature and her own culture knowledge, so every handbag is one of a kind!
Very lightweight, durable and comfortable to carry on. Wear it as a cross-body or shoulder bag. This stunning boho style bag is perfect for a casual day, as a beach/pool accessory or as a complement to your sports outfit.
- Medium Size Bucket Style Bag
- Traditional indigenous symbology pattern.
- Matching hand-woven strap with zig-zag pattern
- Drawstring closure with tassels
- Material: Made from cotton threads (70%Cotton / 30% Acrylic)
- Overall dimensions (approximate): Boby: 9” H x 7.5” W; Strap: 1.5” W, 19" Drop.
- Machine washable (following special care instructions)
This is an authentic artisan-made product, minimal cosmetic imperfections could be found without compromising its beauty, functionality, and durability.
Only one bag is available of each design.